Pune is home to a thriving healthcare industry. Multiple Medical colleges, established Hospitals and Pharma companies are now complemented by fledgling private industry and start-ups with range of innovative products, services and technologies…
The purpose of this one day event is to bring together the ‘Birds of Feather’ to promote thought leadership, exchange of ideas and position Pune as a location for Healthcare ecosystem hot-spot.
Putting this event together is the entire Pune ecosystem including Industry bodies, Incubators, Government and Public Policy experts, Investors, etc. led by TiE, the world’s largest network of entrepreneurs.
- First ever comprehensive Healthcare, Medical & Pharma event of its kind in Western Maharashtra.
- Biggest networking event for Healthcare leaders and Entrepreneurs
- Convergence of who’s who of the Pune Healthcare system
- Thought leadership Sessions
- Key trends and opportunities in health care by a group of Investors from Private Equity, Venture Capital and Angel Investors
- Devices / IoT including large medical equipment like MRI machines to the smallest of health sensors in our mobile phones
- Role of Data and Analytics in Healthcare
- Public Health and Policy, Role Government and NGO’s in Health care